VoIP for small business bundles phone, data, and video into one unified service so you can do more with less.
Now you can enjoy the speed, flexibility, and security of unified communications on your own network. Cisco offers VoIP for small business solutions that are just your size.
VoIP for small business helps you keep it simple while saving cash
As a small business owner, you’ve got to stay flexible-and that’s why VoIP for small business is such a great way to go. By switching to an Internet-based phone system on your own network, you’ll stay connected at work and at home. You’ll have better security. And you’ll have easier access to the information you need, right when you need it.
- Save money
- Reduce travel expenses with Web conferencing, video calls, and other collaborative tools
- Add extra phone lines easily-VoIP allows you to send more than one phone call across the same Web-based network
- Communicate better with employees and customers
- Offer more ways for you and your employees to stay connected
- “Presence” technology allows you to see which employees are available and how to contact them
- Unified communications makes it easier for you to work from home-or from anywhere with an Internet connection
- Enjoy lots of features without hidden fees
- Call forwarding
- Unlimited long distance
- Call conferencing
- Caller ID
VoIP for small business from Compute Plus offers technology that serves your business needs. That means you have more time to focus on what really matters-your success.
Discover the Advantages of a Software Based VoIP IP PBX
3CX Phone System is an open standard Windows-based IP PBX that provides superior features and flexibility at a far lower cost and replaces traditional PBX hardware phones. It supports popular SIP phones, VoIP providers and traditional PSTN lines. 3CX Phone System’s web-based management console makes it easy to configure, eliminating the need for expensive maintenance.
3CX Phone System includes a client (available for Windows, iPhone and Android) that makes call control, conferencing and other unified communications features a breeze. Users can manage their extension and their calls with just a few mouse clicks and avoid using a cryptic phone interface. What’s more, you can log in to 3CX from any computer or smartphone to see the status and presence of other users from your office and any bridged offices around the world.
3CX Phone System includes an iPhone and Android client that allows you to make and receive office calls on your iPhone or Android smartphone from anywhere. Save on telecommunications costs by making internal office calls free of charge, and keep your mobile number confidential by using the office caller ID. Never miss that all important call by answering calls made to your office extension from anywhere.
3CX Phone System is available in several editions based on the number of simultaneous calls (internal & external) your company makes. Upgrades are activated instantly with a license key – there’s no need to reinstall 3CX Phone System.
- Complete phone system – Provides call switching, routing & queueing
- Purchase cost dramatically lower than a traditional hardware PBX
- Scalable – Unlimited extensions and phone lines. No proprietary expansion modules needed!
- Web based configuration & status indication – Easy phone system management!
- Unified Communications – Receive voice mail via email & see user presence
- Auto-Attendant (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.)
- Reduce long distance and inter office call costs
- No more expensive proprietary system phones – Use standard SIP phones
- Eliminate the phone wiring and make moving offices easier
- Easy call control, presence and extension management
- Click to Dial & Call Pop-up for Microsoft Outlook
- Receive & Make calls via the standard PSTN using VoIP Gateways or cards
- Halve your phone bill by using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or Skype Connect!
- Out of the box configuration for many VoIP Providers, VoIP Gateways, Skype™ and IP Phones
Take a look at the brochure