Security & Backup
IT Security Services
It doesn’t take long for a virus to take down your network or a hacker to steal company secrets. How much are you willing to risk?
A virus infection, malware attack or a hacker can gain access to your computer network easily if it is not properly secured and maintained. Many unmanaged computer systems have outdated patches, antivirus software that is not up-to-date and unmonitored firewalls.
Compute Plus provides technology security consulting for businesses across the Bay Area as part of our fully managed IT service solution.
Clients who rely on us for their IT security get:
- Leading antivirus software and services with a proven track record of protecting business.
- Layered security approach combining best-in-class firewalls, web filtering and software update services to protect your network from viruses, malware and hackers.
- Full monitoring of your business network to help uncover malicious activity
- Identify and remediate detected malicious activity
- A spam filtering solution to help block unwanted or potentially dangerous emails from infecting the network.
- Consulting on how to protect the business from social engineering, phishing and other attempts to compromise the network
Backup & Recovery Services
Disaster can strike at anytime and anywhere. Is your business prepared when the forces of Mother Nature, fire, flood or even human errors strike your company?
The Bay Area is not immune to the forces of Mother Nature. Earthquakes and other weather related outages have crippled the region throughout history, resulting in businesses facing lost revenues and higher technology support expenditures.
Many small businesses across the San Francisco, Oakland and across the Bay Area who experience a significant loss of data never fully return to where they were prior to the loss and a high percentage go out of business shortly thereafter.
Business owners would never consider running their operations without proper insurance to protect workers or limit the risks from errors or omissions. Why would a business not consider having the proper safeguards in place to protect a vital business asset, their data? Still, many businesses fail to properly safeguard this valuable asset.
A Compute Plus backup, disaster recovery and business continuity solution can include:
- Regular onsite backup of all servers and critical business systems.
- Offsite backup of data to a secure cloud backup facility.
- Cloud virtualization services allowing for fast recovery when a serious failure, disaster or outage occurs.
Industry leaders across the country recognize the importance of having proper safeguards in place to protect their employee’s livelihood, protect vital business data and keep their companies running even when faced with a disaster or technical failure.
We want your technology to truly meet your needs.